Join Ozzie’s fight for justice in Las Vegas and Clark County by adding your name today!
Above all, Ozzie Fumo wants to make Clark County a safer place to live.
This means approaching justice in a way that centers the needs of victims, offers opportunities for healing and restitution, as well as crime prevention through deep community support, and building out a comprehensive toolkit of justice, rather than always defaulting to punishment as a solution.
Ozzie in the Community
A defense attorney, Ozzie Fumo is a partner at Pitaro & Fumo, a small business well-known in the Las Vegas community for their professionalism and aggressive litigators. In 2016, Ozzie was elected to the Nevada Legislature, championing the issues of criminal justice reform and passing meaningful legislation to improve the judicial system in Nevada.
Organizations, Accreditations, and Awards
Ozzie is a member of the American Bar Association, Nevada Justice Association, Nevada Attorneys for Criminal Justice, Association of Trial Lawyers of America, and National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Over his career, he has received many awards and accolades including:
- 2006 Nevada State Bar’s Outstanding Service Award
- 2015 American Society of Legal Advocates Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyers
- 2019 Nevada Justice Association Consumer Advocate of the Year
- 2019 Nevada Attorneys for Criminal Justice Defender of the Year
- 2021 Black Caucus Justice Hero Award.