Join Ozzie’s fight for justice in Las Vegas and Clark County by adding your name today!
Ozzie Fumo is running for District Attorney to keep Clark County safe.
The current approach to criminal justice in our community has failed to keep us safe. We need a District Attorney who will focus resources on prosecuting serious violent crime, not waste them on low-level, nonviolent offenders.
Ozzie Fumo will end the crisis of mass incarceration and make our community safer.
Ozzie in the Community
Ozzie Fumo is a criminal defense attorney with 26 years of experience fighting for his clients here in Clark County. In 2016, Ozzie was elected to the Nevada State Assembly, championing the issues of criminal justice reform and passing meaningful legislation to improve the judicial system in Nevada.
Affiliations, Accreditations, and Awards
Ozzie is a member of the American Bar Association, Nevada Justice Association, Nevada Attorneys for Criminal Justice, Association of Trial Lawyers of America, and National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Over his career, he has received many awards and accolades including:
- 2006 Nevada State Bar’s Outstanding Service Award
- 2015 American Society of Legal Advocates Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyers
- 2019 Nevada Justice Association Consumer Advocate of the Year
- 2019 Nevada Attorneys for Criminal Justice Defender of the Year
- 2021 Black Caucus Justice Hero Award.